Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello and Welcome

 
This sums it up for me, a great quote that says alot :
 
“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.”
Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
 
 
Life is such a precarious thing, isn't it? And it sure is a balancing act.Sometimes life is blissful and frankly sometimes I want to rip my hair out and run screaming. My name is Tara, full-time single mommy to ALMOST four (going on thirty) year old Miss A and twenty one month old Miss E. I work full time, I run, I am finishing my bachelors degree and I sprinkle in some fun times when I can. I love my life and am very grateful for it. If you had told me four or five years ago things would have fell together as they have I may not have believed you. God has a plan and things have a way of working out and everything happens for a reason.
 
This blog is intended to serve as a place for my trials and tribulations as I steer my way through mommyhood of two very funny precocious and crazy little girls. It will help to inspire and log my mileage and provide accountability in my running. It will be a place to laugh, to cry and to share my thoughts as make my way through. We have a good time and laugh alot, okay yeah we think we are funny.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment